Has it really already been three months since Charlotte was born? That day seems so long ago. Time is really beginning to pass by quickly. (Well time started to go by quickly once we got over the first 6 weeks. Let's be honest those first six newborn weeks are a KILLER)
Charlotte is so much fun. Mike and I love having her in our lives. Life is different with her here. But a good different.-spitting up
-crying when she needs something
-blowing out of her diaper
-eating; you can tell by those huge cheeks
-burping; she gives Mike a run for his money
-sucking on her fingers
-getting out of her swaddle
-smiling and cooing
-losing her hair
-scratching her mom and dad with her long nails (yeah I need to cut them, my fault)
-making her mom and dad constantly guessing if they are doing things right
-keeping her mom and dad wrapped around her little finger
In all seriousness we love our little bug so much and feel lucky to have her in our lives!
***Please don't forget to help out my friends in Chicago by watching the video they made below!
13 comments:
oh my heck. she is so cute. oh, i just want to snuggle with Charlotte, as soon as the nasty germs leave my home. dang, we will ever get to hang out? love you and that sweet baby girl!
it really is amazing how fast time goes by! she is such a little darling! and you are an amazing mom. That is so awesome that you only needed to get past the first 6 weeks, i needed to get past the first 6 months to feel like i was somewhat in control!
A-dorable. So cute! The time goes so fast! Enjoy it! I can't wait to meet my little bean. :)
She is so cute, Laura. Congrats on surviving the first 3 months. I agree, and will tell you, once you make it past that things get MUCH easier. I think the "survival" milestones for us have been 6 weeks, 3 months, 8 months and now almost a year (he was 11 months yesterday). Time is flying!
be still my heart she is just too cute. i love all her chubs (i really hope this next one has them).
you are such a good mama.
go brannoasdnkdbkburn, or whatever your old schools name is, i put in my vote...
She is soo adorable!! I do agree that I can see a little resemblance between our babes.. I do think it is the cheeks! And I agree with you about the 6 weeks being a killer! I think I am just barely starting to feel normal again!! You are such a good mom, Laura!
Getting cuter and cuter by the day - is that even possible!? She is so cute. Before you know it she'll be walking around and getting into all your drawers...time flies! enjoy it :-)
Oh Laura! Can you believe you made her??? I can! She is adorable and wonderful just like you! (and Mike too of course).
love her. can't wait to see you at bookclub.
Oh she is just too cute.
What a doll! Love the way she smiles with her eyes--and her whole face. Love her!
just so you know, i can not get enough of her, and had to comment again about how freaking cute your daughter is. oh charlotte, i love you!!
Post a Comment