Did you know tomorrow is NATIONAL DONUT DAY??
The gal at Dunkin Donuts told me that today. Now, that's my kind of holiday.
Maybe if I spent less time at Dunkin Donuts I'd like running more? ( I was actually at the DD inside Home Depot)
As a matter of fact I did know that today was National Donut Day.
And did we celebrate this fine day?
You bet we did!
Man, two great holidays this week!
Did you celebrate this holiday?
What's your favorite place to get a donut?
What's your favorite kind of donut?
3 comments:
love that this is a holiday. i actually picked up a donut this morning...does that count? your picture looked too delicious!
I did hear that it was national running day-- and waddled a few miles, if that counts?? oh how your post makes me trunky to get running again soon!! Cannot wait..
And donuts.. how American is that? I love it. Thank you for bringing to my attention that we actually have a holiday of sorts. Bless this country.
How are you, friend?
I so went to Dunkin Donuts for a free donut! I usually like the ones with sprinkles but Friday I had to have a cake donut with just chocolate frosting. It was awesome.
Post a Comment