It just wouldn't be right if I didn't give Charlotte's second mother a birthday shout out today.
Happy birthday to my sweet sister Emily!!!!
Isn't she a hottie?
Words cannot describe how much I love this girl.
We've been best friends from the day she was born.
Being the two youngest of the girls in our family
we were always buddies and stuck together.
Emily has always been there for me
but she's been especially good to me this last year a half.
As you know I've had a few struggles since becoming a mom and Emily has never once failed to come over and brighten my day on some of those dark days.
I can NEVER thank her enough.
Besides myself and Mike, Emily has spent the most time with Charlotte.
We joke that Emily is Charlotte's second mother.
On family trips when Mike wasn't able to be there, Emily was right there with me helping out with Charlotte. She seriously saved my life on those trips.
Although it doesn't look like it in the picture above, Charlotte adores her too.
She gets so excited to see Emily and never hesitates to give Emily a love.
Emily has a heart of gold. She loves fiercely and is loyal to the bitter end.
She's so beautiful and freakin hilarious.
People who meet her fall in love with her instantly and want to be her friend.
She sends me awesome pictures of herself that I get to use as blackmail.
Please know the picture above was not taken seriously, that's just the way Emily is.
I don't know anyone who can text as fast as she can.
She has great fashion sense, is a stylist and helps me try to look like a "cute" mom.
Emily even once spent $17.00 on beef jerky for us to have on a road trip in our car,
now that's love.
She's definitely helped me more than I have helped her in this life.
I'm lucky to call her my sister and best friend.
We love you Lou Lou!
Thanks for taking such good care of ALL the Walker family!
Happy birthday!
If you know Emily, please share some birthday love.



9 comments:
lOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS POST. Oh Laur' you are spot on, there's no one in the world like Emily. Don't tell anyone, but she's really the only reason we go to grandma's!!!! She is a great big giant ball of sunshine...hope her b-day is the best. I'm hoping she gets a man for a present. If I knew one good enough for her I'd send him in the mail!
she can marry my brother.
not even sure where to begin . . . lou is so great. she is so dang funny. oh i love her. she is so pretty, has great skin, cool eyes. she is a fun aunt for sure and loves all those around her. she is so giving and loyal. she is amazing, and has such strength. oh lou lou, i love you!
love rin tin finigan.
well.. she's a matthews so its a necessity that she is sweeter than most human beings and dang, she is really really really pretty.
happy birthday, emily!
Ooooo...I love Hai-Chews!!! One of the things I miss most from Tokyo. It's so fun that you have such a great relationship with your sisters. I hope my daughters grow up like that!!
Favorite memory of her was the 3 of us having a sleepover at your parent's house and laughing our bums off until the wee hours of the morning.
Happy Happy Birthday, Emily! It's been a LONG while since I've seen Emily, but it doesn't sound like her personality and spunk have changed all that much! Aren't sisters just the best?? Wish it could've worked out with my bro-in-law, so that I could have her as a wonderful and beautiful sister-in-law! heehee.
i love her too! she is pretty much the coolest and i am so glad she has been in my life too!
she can marry my brother too. I love her
Post a Comment