Thursday, August 26, 2010

Can you guess?

Can you guess what new food Charlotte tried today?
I'll give you a hint...
someone is seriously backed up and I'm hoping this will help get things going, if you know what I mean.
PS She was such the charmer today.
As soon as I turned the camera on and starting taking pictures she was smiling away.
Oh I love her.

Also thanks for all of your sweet comments below. It's nice to feel so much love, support and encouragement.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love that picture! I want to eat her up along with what's left on her face!!!

katherine said...

yummy prunes.

Lacey said...

prunes always do the trick! so cute! lets try to get out and walk once a week, if we can, which we might not, but lets try. I had so much fun walking and talking!

kristyle said...

She is soooo darling! I just love that sweet, happy smile!

The Speres said...

Haha. I would have guessed some sort of tomato-based food. But I'm not well-versed in the colors of baby food yet...
Hope your week is going well even though you're not in school this time around. I bet you're a fabulous teacher...and a fabulous mother!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails