Photos are of such poor quality due to the fact they were taken my with phone on my camera.

Giddy as a kid at Christmas was I last night at the Dave Matthews Band Concert.
I've seen him in concert before, and he once again did not disappoint.
He's always a great performer.

They played old classics like, Ants Marching and Jimi Thing
They played some of my favorites including Crush, Grey Street, Stay or Leave and Don't drink the water.
From their new album they played only the best including, You and Me, Lying in the Hands of God, Seven, and Why I Am.
They even played two news songs that aren't on record and had never been played before a live audience.
Can you tell it was an amazing concert? It was. Thank you Dave Matthews Band for finally coming back after two years of cancelling your Salt Lake City visits. We all especially appreciated your sincere apology at the beginning of the concert.
You were loved last night.
Man, Mike and I have had two great dates in one week without the babus. All made possible by two excellent grandmas. Who says you can't have a life after a baby?
What concerts have you been to recently?
Who's you favorite person to see in concert?
Dave Matthews Band fan?
Who watches your kids when you need a night out?
Please share!
6 comments:
I read in the paper today that he gave that concert free. True story? I wondered if you had gone and am so glad you did!
i am so glad you were able to go see dave, i know you love him, or at least his music ;) lets go for a walk in the park soon!
I'm also a huge fan of Dave in concert...
But my favorite band to see in concert is/was The Format [so sad they split up].
When we go out (while in SLC), my mom and sisters always look after Shep (our dog...). haha. We'll see what happens when there is a child to take care of...
Glad you enjoyed your dates!
Fun again! Doesn't it feel good to get out of the house without the baby? As much as you love them it's so healthy to get some time away. Sometimes I feel bad sending Jordan to stay with my parents but then I think of how much fun he has getting all the attention and being spoiled by them and then I don't feel so bad. Grandparents are awesome!
I saw Dave when I was in high school but I don't listen to their stuff much now. The last concert I went to was American English, they're a Beatles cover band. Before that it was...shocker...Danny Gokey! Actually, I think I saw him twice in a row. Crazy, the things I do for Chad. We're contemplating going to the Idol tour but we're not all that excited about the people except for Lee (who won...). We'll see. :)
Glad Cousin Dave put on a good show!
aah a dave concert never disappoints! i'm jealous you went! glad you had a great time - grey street is my favorite for sure.
Post a Comment