This little lovey, as we like to call her, has been put through the ringer.

Photo taken with phone while traveling in the back of my parent's car in Bryce Canyon. Lovely.
She has one, possibly two, teeth trying to cut their way through her little gums.
And of course all of this occurring while away from the comfort of her home/crib while on vacation with both sides of the family. Nice.
Regardless of a constant running nose, watery eyes, dried snot on her face, and continuous drool she's still so cute and I can't get enough of her.
Do your kids usually get colds with incoming teeth?
Been on any fun vacations lately?
Are you a drooler?
Please share.
6 comments:
I love sleeping babes! It's a bummer that she's not feeling well. :( We went camping this weekend (luckily in a cabin with AC!) but as I was climbing into a ridiculously high twin bunk bed I was sharing with Jordan after feeding Danny at 2:00 in the morning I seriously was ready to cry just because I so wanted to be home. We survived and actually it was a lot of fun but definitely a little on the crazy side. We are happy to be home...and you'll be home before you know it!
She is a cutie and it was so fun to finally meet her on the Wynn trip. She is so huggable and just melts into your lap. Some day you will wish that you could have these moments back...they grow up way too fast. We loved seeing you and wish Mike could have come.
poor little bug! she sure looks darling - can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!
lulu just got in her two bottom teeth and it was kind of a nightmare. she was such a pill. cry cry cry! she had a little fever, but not a cold. good luck girl. poor little charlotte is sick.
Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby. Ahh!! Makes you love em times a thousand.
Miss you friend. Sorry your babes is sick.
i am drooling over how cute she is. ah, love my little c.
Post a Comment